Our Auto Body & Collision Repair Facility
Our large facility features the best equipment on the market to help our trained specialists provide you with fast, high-quality auto body repair services. From sturdy lifts to advanced tools and computer systems, we easily restore your car back to precise factory specifications. No.1 Auto Body Center service’s goal is returning your vehicle to a safe operating condition and making it look great—a goal we accomplish every day in our state-of-the-art facility.
Because modern vehicles are increasingly complex, an auto body repair shop must have the training, knowledge, skill, and state-of-the-art equipment needed for the precise, technical art of collision repair and especially frame measurement and straightening. No.1 Auto Body Center’s features the technicians and the equipment necessary for safe, effective collision repair and frame measurement and straightening
What we do? and what we fix?
Automobile collision repair is our business. We specialize in repairing vehicles that have been damaged as the result of being in an accident, or have hail or storm damage. We fix vehicles that have been in every situation, from minor fender-benders to major accidents. No.1 Auto Body Center’s can handle all facets of your repair needs from general body work and refinishing to major structural repairs. During the repair process, we handle all mechanical repairs and suspension alignment issues related to the collision.
Choose No.1 Auto Body Center’s to ensure a professionally done, timely repair. We are experienced with all makes and models of vehicles, and commonly work on American, European and Japanese. We repair your damaged vehicle so that it’s in pre-accident condition, or even better!
State of the Art Repair Equipment and Paint
No.1 Auto Body Center’s keeps up to date with the latest training and equipment. You can be sure that we have what it takes to properly repair your vehicle. We are fully trained and prepared to repair the new lighter weight aluminum vehicles.
- Using the latest auto body collision repair technology, our technicians bring crunched fenders, broken windshields, bent frames, cracked bumpers and dented doors back to life.
- Spray Only environmentally friendly waterborne paints.
- latest frame rack measuring system.
- Advanced welding system.
- State of the art down draft paint booth.
If Your Vehicle is not Derivable
Call us at (973) 677-3774 during normal business hours from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and we will have your vehicle towed to our shop.
After regular business hours, on week-ends, or holidays – call any local wrecker service and inform the driver that No.1 Auto Body Center’s will be doing the repairs. The wrecker service will store your vehicle and deliver it to No.1 Auto Body Center’s the next business day.
Either way, No.1 Auto Body Center’s will pay the tow bill and any applicable storage charges, adding these costs to the final charges. Then, with the information you provide us, we can work through the estimate process directly with your insurance or fleet company.
If Your Vehicle is Drivable
- No appointment is necessary. However, it’s an advantage for you to call ahead. We can be prepared to take care of you and you won’t have to wait. Please contact us at (973) 677-3774
- If our normal business hours are not convenient, please call us to set up special arrangements. We will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Come in at your convenience during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Bring your insurance information and we will provide you with a free estimate.
- Legally, it is your choice what body shop to use for your repair.
- We will work with you and your insurer to coordinate your estimate and repair.
- We participate in many Direct Repair Programs for major insurance companies serving our area. This saves you valuable time and assures a quality repair to your vehicle.
- We have excellent working relationships with all Independent Appraisal services and accept their appraisals to ensure complete and professional repairs.
- Our staff is trained and experienced in working through the accident claims handling process to make it hassle free for you.
If you do not have any insurance, or prefer not to use your insurance, we are happy to work with you in providing an estimate and completing the repair.
Insurance and Non-Insurance claims are handled fast and accurately. Customer service is vital to our business which is why we have had repeat customers for 10 years.
No.1 Auto Body Center’s will assist with your rental car needs while your repair is in process. No.1 Auto Body Center’s will also work with your preferred provider.
Collision Repair | Frame Straightening | Assistance with Reporting Claims | Custom Painting | Paintless Dent Removal